A new slate of podcasts has arrived. In this edition of Around the Podosphere, we’ve got a few bad movies, some intense book discussions, a lost ship, and at least one Texas conspiracy theory! There’s plenty stuff here to keep you busy for the rest of the week.
What have you been listening to? Tell us in the comments!
Here’s our list:
- We Hate Movies is doing a reruns special. Their last rerun was their episode on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Lots of fun facts in this one!
- The fine gentlemen of The InSession Film Podcast talk about the new film based on the Stanford prison experiment and Woody Allen’s Irrational Man. In their most recent Top 3, they talk about Josh Trank’s Fantastic Four and their top 3 superpowers.
On History and Conspiracies:
- In the latest episode of Doorway to the Hidden World, Kevin Lux tackles the curse of the Jade Helmet and Texas.
- Stuff You Missed in History Class explores the mystery of the vanishing of the U.S.S. Cyclops!
- Marie Brennan joins the Writing Excuses podcast to talk about writing combat.
- Ken Neth joins Justin Landon on Rocket Talk to discuss the state of blogging today and its effects.
- The folks at The Book Was Better take time out of their lives to read the novelization for Garfield 2, a movie whose existence is migraine-inducing.
- In their latest Spoileriffic episode, the crew of Galactic Suburbia celebrate Alice B. Sheldon’s legacy, exploring her life and work and Julie Phillips’ biography.
- In the latest episode of Cabbages and Kings, Jonah Sutton-Morse and @afishtrap begin their discussion of Ken Liu’s The Grace of Kings.
- On Adventures in Sci Fi Publishing, Kristi Charish talks to bestselling urban fantasy author Carrie Vaughn about the Kitty Norville series.