Here’s what we’ve been enjoying this week:
- On Stuff You Missed in History Class, they talk about the “Great Henge,” which involved the British East India Company’s efforts to stop salt smuggling. Yes. SALT smuggling.
- The Sword & Laser crew discuss Erin Morgenstern’s The Night Circus.
- The second episode of Midnight in Karachi features an interview with Patrick Ness.
- The amazing folks at The Writer and the Critic discuss Nicola Griffith’s Hild and Emily St. John Mandel’s Station Eleven.
- Dan Wells discusses translating fiction to the stage in the latest episode of Writing Excuses.
What are you enjoying?