Well, we’re back and sexy-sounding as ever. This week we talk about some literary snobs, space Nazis, robotic arms, the possibility of a Star Wars reboot (with an accompanying debate), and much more!
Question of the Week
How has science fiction influenced your life? Feel free to email your answers to skiffyandfanty [at] gmail [dot] com or send us a voicemail at 206-203-1686! You can also leave a comment here or follow us on twitter. We’d love to hear your creative responses!
Here’s the episode (show notes are below):Episode Nine — Download (MP3)
Intro and News (0:00 – 26:25):
- Tin House’s New Submission Policy
- Iron Sky Earns $8.5 Million By Donations (you know, that space Nazi movie)
- Solar-powered Vehicle Flies Successfully Through the Night
- The U.S. Army is Testing Hydrogen Fuel Cell-powered Tanks
- Human Trials for Mind-controlled Robotic Arm
The Main Event (26:26 – 53:05):
The End (53:06 – 1:08:18):
And that’s all, folks! Thanks for listening.