Our journey through the Star Wars Expanded Universe continues! In our second episode, Rachael Acks, Kate Sherrod, and Shaun Duke discuss Timothy Zahn’s Dark Force Rising, the second book in the Thrawn Trilogy. Also included: we discuss the trailer for Rogue One and the reactions by certain fans — much ranting ensued!
We hope you enjoy the episode!
Since this is our second episode, we hope you’ll take a moment to tell us what you think. Want to suggest a book? Think we should add a feature? Send us an email at skiffyandfanty[at]gmail[dot]com!
Note: If you have iTunes and like this show, please give us a review on our iTunes page, or feel free to email us with your thoughts about the show!
Here’s the episode (show notes are below):
- Dark Force Rising (Star Wars Wikia)
- Dark Force Rising (Amazon)
- Dark Force Rising (Audible.com; read by Marc Thompson)
- Our Plugs:
- No Sh!t, There I Was edited by Rachael Acks on Kickstarter!
- Kate’s Stuff:
- Sarah’s Stuff (who couldn’t make it this time around)
- Rachael’s Stuff:
- Shaun’s Stuff:
That’s all, folks! Thanks for listening. See you next week.