We have a short episode this week due to computer problems (namely, with Jen’s). So instead of a full episode, I present to you sixteen minutes of zombies, fantasy awards, digital piracy nonsense, and silly things political talk show hosts say about science fiction books. Tune in and enjoy!twitter. We’d love to hear your creative responses!
Note: If you have iTunes and like this show, please give us a review on our iTunes page, or feel free to email us with your thoughts about the show!
Here’s the episode (show notes are below):Interjection A — Download (MP3)
Intro and Episode (0:00 – 16:10):
- Indie Comic is Pirated, Puts Everything Online For Free, and Makes Money
- Ebook Piracy Google Trends Are Massively Down
- Realms of Fantasy Closes Down (Again)
- The World Fantasy Awards Have Been Announced!
- Zombie Virus Possible (according to science; booyah suckers)!
- Indie Science Fiction Anthology Incurs Glenn Beck’s Wrath!
That’s all, folks! See you next week!