Here are some of the exciting things we’ve been listening to in the past few weeks:
- Paul Weimer joins the new crew at Adventures in Sci Fi Publishing to discuss the Sad Puppies and the Hugos.
- Justin Landon, henceforth known as The Guy Who Talked About Hugos, brings in Renay and TheG to discuss, well, the Hugos.
- The fine folks at Galactic Suburbia host a special Galactic Suburbia Award episode! Take a listen!
- StarTalk Radio brings on Elon Musk to talk about the future of space travel and humanity!
- Is Freaky Friday a bad movie? Well, the folks at Read It and Weep may have a few thoughts on that.
- We Hate Movies tackles Shaun’s childhood in their recent discussion of Captain Planet and the Planeteers. They also had a few things to say about the “indie classic” Moontrap.
- The Incomparable crew discuss “Ensigns of Command” from ST:TNG. One episode of impossibilities.
- What did the very knowledgeable folks at Filmspotting think about the new Cinderella movie? Listen to find out!
- Deborah Biancotti, Margo Lanagan, and Scott Westerfeld join Jonathan and Gary of The Coode Street Podcast to discuss collaborating and their new project, Zeroes. The Coode Street Podcast also released an interview with Silvia Moreno-Garcia on Signal to Noise, which you should listen to now.
- The Sword and Laser crew dropped an interview with Peter V. Brett and an episode on Katherine Addison’s The Goblin Emperor and the passing of Terry Pratchett.
- The Outer Alliance Podcast brings on Keffy Kehrli to discuss his new LGBT podcast fiction project, Glittership. Support the project on Kickstarter!
- The superb Midnight in Karachi podcast interviews Lavie Tidhar and Rebecca Levene about their new anthologies, Jews Versus Zombie and Jews Versus Aliens from Jurassic London.
- The Fangirl Happy Hour takes a stab at the controversy over Andrew Smith’s comments about women and other issues with the YA community.
- Interesting in inventing a language? The folks at Sword and Laser talk to Sarah Monette (a.k.a. Katherine Addison) about that very subject!
- The Speculate! podcast features a discussion about fantasy, the military, and the writing business with Brian McClellan and Myke Cole.
What have you been listening to? Let us know in the comments!