Exoskeletons, Tom Cruise dying-in-movie fantasies, and alien time loopers, oh my! Shaun, David, Paul, and Mike are joined by Rachael Acks (AGAIN) to take on the brand new Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt vehicle, Edge of Tomorrow (adapted from Hiroshi Sakurazaka’s All You Need is Kill). A little death never hurt anybody!
We hope you enjoy the episode!
Spoiler Alert: the following podcast contains spoilers for the film being reviewed; if you wish to see the film without having it ruined for you, download this podcast and save it for later.
Download the episode here.[audio http://archive.org/download/ShootTheWISB23EdgeOfTomorrow2014/Shoot%20the%20WISB%20%2323%20–%20Edge%20of%20Tomorrow%20%282014%29.mp3]
Show notes (info about our contributors can be found on the about page):
- Edge of Tomorrow (2014) (IMDB)
- All You Need is Kill by Hiroshi Sakurazaka (Haikasoru)
- Rachael’s Website
- Rachael’s Edge of Tomorrow Post
- Rachael’s Twitter
- Mike’s new book: Shield and Crocus (BUY IT)
- Paul’s Review of Shield and Crocus at SF Signal