All the genre-friendly podcasts recommended by your Skiffy and Fanty robogoblins in one convenient place!
- The Agony Column interviews Anne Rice about her upcoming vampire novel, Prince Lestat.
- The Book Was Better takes a stab at the movie tie-in novel for Batman Returns.
- Galactic Suburbia has a recommendations for the year episode.
- Midnight in Karachi has its debut episode as Mahvesh Murad talks to The Time Traveler’s Wife author Audrey Niffenegger
- Last Month, We Hate Movies covered Johnny Mnemonic, starring Keanu Reeves.
- The Incomparable crew dedicate an episode to Mystery Science Theater 3000, which will certainly make folks who were around in the old days very happy. They also spend over an hour talking about the recent Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens trailer, which is moderately insane, to say the least.
- The folks at Read It and Weep discuss the film adaptation of Mockingjay (part one).
- The recent episode of Speculate! features Patrick Hester and Anton Strout on the subject of podcasting (dos, don’ts, etc.). Obviously, the entire S&F crew should have been there, but it’s still worth listening to (:P).
- Taking a cue from our Torture Cinema review of Omega Man, Kevin Lux dedicates an entire episode to the CDU. There’s also an episode on the history of cannabis, which is totally full of truth.
- The Three Hoarsemen discuss World Fantasy Convention in Arlington/D.C.; apparently, Shaun is mentioned more times than Paul in this one, which means something to someone somewhere…They also talk about some of the media they’ve been consuming, which should give you lots of ideas for things to buy.