As always, a lot of nifty stuff is going on in the podcasting world. Below, you’ll find some of the things our crew has been enjoying in the last few weeks!
- In the latest episode of StarTalk Radio, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Leighann Lord answer questions about Star Trek. Previously, Tyson had talked to Travis S. Taylor about the Rocket City Rednecks!
- What did the Sci-Guys think about Gattaca (1997)? Well, their 170th episode is all about it!
- Have you seen Seventh Son (2015)? You may not have to if you listen to the We Hate Movies crew discuss it. Then again…
- The Incomparable crew are on a movie binge, too, it seems. First, they covered the absurdist disaster comedy, The Core (2003). Then they talked about Hitchcock’s “Shadow of a Doubt” and “Rope.” Enjoy!
- How Did This Get Made takes a stab at Zardoz (1974). Of course, we covered that one a long time ago…
- The last two Coode Street Podcast episodes have featured discussions on writing inside and outside genre w/ Eileen Gunn, William Gibson, and Chris Brown and on writing for young readers w/ Joe Abercrombie and Sean Williams.
- The Outer Alliance Podcast talks to Cat Rambo about being Vice President of the SFWA, her new novel, and more.
- Terminator: Salvation (2009) may not have been a great movie, but was the book adaptation worth reading? Find out in the latest The Book was Better podcast.
- The fine folks at Sword and Laser Podcast talk to Brian McClellan about his latest novel, The Autumn Republic.
- Justin Landon of Rocket Talk interviewed Myke Cole, Daniel Polansky, and Elizabeth Bear about their most recent work. Two of these amazing people will be on our show, too!
- Kevin Lux is at again. This time, he’s got a lot to say about population control conspiracies. Tune in to find out more!
- There’s one really cool new podcast in town: The Fangirl Happy Hour. Go on, subscribe!
What have you been enjoying? Let us know in the comments!