In case you didn’t know, we’re eligible for a Hugo Award this year. You can nominate us for Best Fancast, which seems to be the temporary place for podcasts this year. You can also probably get away with nominating us for Best Fanzine (which we wouldn’t mind, since the Chicon 7 page says Best Fancast is a “one time” deal; it’s up to you). Nominations close on March 11th, 2012.
You should also check out Adam’s page for his eligible fiction works. He’s had a few short stories published that, if we’re being honest, deserve some awards recognition.
But this post isn’t just about us. We’d also recommend nominating the following podcasts:
- The Coode Street Podcast (Jonathan Strahan and Gary Wolfe)
- The Agony Column (Rick Kleffel)
- Writing Excuses (Brandon Sanderson, Mary Robinette Kowal, Howard Taylor, and Dan Wells)
There are, of course, many other podcasts worth nominating, including some we probably don’t know.
And we’d also suggest nominating these wonderful novels:
- Of Blood and Honey by Stina Leicht (our interview)
- Low Town by Daniel Polansky (our interview)
- Osama by Lavie Tidhar (our interview)
But here’s where you come in:
What would you like to see on the ballot for the Hugos? Let us know in the comments!