We’re back with the third installment of the show! Adam makes some bad jokes, Shaun gets annoyed, and the world continues spinning.
Enjoy (the show notes are below):
Question of the Week
Who are your favorite female science fiction and fantasy writers, new or old, and why?
Let us know in the comments, or send us an email or a voicemail to the locations listed in the sidebar or on the Contact page.
Intro Discussion (0:00 – 23:39):
News (23:40 – 43:35):
- Will Smith’s IMDB (where you can see all the stuff he’s up to)
- Independence Day 2 and 3 (rumored)
- The Cover Art and Synopsis For The Passage (and info about how Cronin’s book deal)
- 30 Famous Authors Whose Work Was Rejected (Part One)
- 30 Famous Authors Whose Work Was Rejected (Part Two)
- 30 Famous Authors Whose Work Was Rejected (Part Three)
The Main Event and the End (43:36 – 1:11:09 ):
- Michael Swanwick’s post about the anthology (the controversy takes place in the comments, because Swanwick is a class act)
- Girlie Jones’ rant about the anthology (where it all began)
- And another rant.
- Before They Were Giants (the book, by Paizo Publishing)
- Are we overreacting?
And that’s all, folks! Thanks for listening.